Albuquerque DX Assn firstname.lastname@example.orgThe Albuquerque DX Association is focused on chasing DX (distant stations), Contesting (Radiosport), and related aspects of Amateur Radio. We are affiliated with the national association of radio amateurs: the American Radio Relay League. We meet the last Wednesday of each month (except December) for dinner at the Copper Canyon, 5455 Gibson Blvd SE, Albuquerque, NM 87108 at 5:30 p.m. Our meetings begin at 6:30 with introductions followed by a presentation on technical or operational aspects of ham radio. Please join us for great food, camaraderie, and inspiration to get active, get involved, and get on-the-air.
We sponsor the New Mexico portion of Route 66 On-the-Air each year, operating as W6H. You can find details at QRZ.com.
- 39 Members
- 96 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.